3 Course Tasting Experience
Sunday 19th May 2024 | 1pm – 4pm
Taste some of the most popular dishes from our menus, to help you make the perfect choice for your wedding day. You will not go home hungry!
The Tasting Experience is ideal for couples who have booked their wedding at The Great Barn, couples who would like to experience an event at The Great Barn before booking their wedding, or those couples who’ve hosted their wedding in the past, and would like to revisit happy memories. Everyone is welcome whether it’s friends, family or just fancy treating yourself.
Booking is essential because places are limited.
£38 per person. Please book online:
Sharing Platters for the middle of the table
- Rosemary & Sea Salt Focaccia (V)
- Houmous (V)
- Cured Meats Selection, Pickled Veg & Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Crispy Spiced Lamb Shoulder Croquette & Romesco
- Middle Eastern Spiced Falafel, Red Pepper Houmous & Cumin Yoghurt (V)
Vegan starter on request
Meat served with bowls of Seasonal Vegetables & Roast Potatoes | Choose 1 dish
- Roast Chicken Supreme with Garlic & Herb Butter, Squash Puree & Thyme Jus
- Slow Braised Feather Blade of Beef & Red Wine Jus
- Mediterranean Vegetable & Goats Cheese Wellington with Tomato & Red Pepper Sauce (V)
- Roasted Cauliflower, Takhar Daal with Lemon & Garlic Grilled Ciabatta (Ve)
Choose 1 dish
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Toffee Sauce & Vanilla Ice Cream- can be made vegan on request
- Warm Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla Ice Cream & Cherry Compote (Ve)
- Passionfruit & Vanilla Cheesecake, Ginger Granola
We had our wedding at The Great Barn in May 23. It was the most beautiful venue and the team were fantastic.
Leading up to the wedding day Laura was very helpful in answering any questions and we felt reassured and in good hands throughout the planning process.
On the day Sarah and the team were brilliant in ensuring that every detail was taken care of and the day went as smoothly as possible.
We were lucky to have great weather and our guests really enjoyed the grounds and lawn games. We also stayed in the garden cottage which we would highly recommend to end the day.
Thank you so much to the whole team!
Jacqueline and Freddy x
We had our wedding at The Great Barn back in June and it is honestly the most beautiful wedding venue! The whole planning process with Laura was completely stress-free, and Hannah and the team on the day were so friendly and helped to ensure the day flowed smoothly. We'd highly recommend The Great Barn, thank you again!
We had our wedding at The Great Barn in May 2023.
Support running up to the big day with all our planning was great. During the day itself, the team were reassuring (very important for the Bride) attentive and discreet throughout the day. It all helped with the most magical day for us both and our guests. We also had the Cottage for the wedding night. Lovely place to wake up as Mr & Mrs!
I just wanted to write a quick email to say a huge thank you to you and the team for our amazing wedding on Saturday. It went without a hitch and everything was exactly as I envisioned. I cannot thank you enough. The team working on the day were conscientious, efficient and extremely professional and it ran incredibly smoothly. The venue is obviously also very beautiful and your team kindly decorated it exactly as I planned. Huge thanks to yourself as well for always being extremely helpful and working hard in the background to ensure the day ran smoothly.
Charlotte & Eoin, July 2023